Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: High game speed...modded cfg.

High game speed...modded cfg. 3 weeks 1 day ago #6979

• Avery
Hey all,

Just stared playing last night and I really enjoyed your server. Was playing with a guy named Surr and a H4X guy, can't remember his name, started with a b.

Anyway, found out I am temp banned? I have no modded .cfg file, I don't even know what "high game speed" is... there any way I can prove this to you guys so I can jump back in sometime sooner than a week and half from right now?

Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.

High game speed...modded cfg. 3 weeks 1 day ago #6981

• Avery
Forgot to add my in-game name:

AlbinoMuffin

Also if it's helpful, my GUID is:

eda3a49a

High game speed...modded cfg. 2 weeks 6 days ago #7001

I am the admin that banned you and I recorded your game play. It was suspiciously fast and several admins agreed with me. You only had 5 connections and a low player rank which draws suspicion. This time I will give you the benefit and remove your ban. Please feel free to play on our servers again and realize that admins do police the servers.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Avery

High game speed...modded cfg. 1 week 2 days ago #7115

• Avery
Hey thanks for lifting the ban, maybe you'll see me around again!

I can assure you the only thing being seen is a very low DPI and in game sensitivity, with a very large mouse pad and very quick arm movements.

Again, thank you!

High game speed...modded cfg. 1 week 2 days ago #7116

The game speed is in your running.....not your gun speed but so many players are using modded cfg files and other programs that are undetectable and we like to keep our servers clean. I don't like what I consider a smart ass comment on the Youtube video. Also ToxicslayerOo commented with this " still there is no cheating like none of that is even suspicious ".No where in the video was there any mention of cheating or suspicious ..... so this means that he is a friend of yours and you got him to comment on the video......so in light of this I am perm banning you from our servers.....we don't need people like you !
Last Edit: 1 week 2 days ago by Reggie Hillier (Col. Mustard).

High game speed...modded cfg. 3 days 3 hours ago #7179

• Avery
Yes, he was probably my friend because I shared my highlight video in my discord chat, I apologize if they said anything. The video was removed before I could see any of their comments lol.

Anyway, the two hours I played on your servers were good! Sorry I played too well and got banned, but thank you foryour general understanding and original un-banning!

Maybe I'll see you around elsewhere.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.045 seconds